Posted 3 weeks ago
£12.89 per hour
Do you have a fine eye for detail? Are you good with small intricate work? Please read on……
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a globally successful manufacturing company based in High Wycombe in their production department. This is a very friendly family-owned business that has gone from strength to strength.
- Working on production on the small product
- Using small hand tools to help finish off and smooth product
- Checking quality of finished product
- Having steady hand to paint small product
- Using magnifying glass to work on product
- Reporting any defects to management
- Working in a Lab environment
The product you are quality checking is high-quality and small in size which will require the following attributes in a candidate:
- Excellent eyesight
- Great attention to detail
- Steady hand
- Fine eye for detail
You must be available for full time work immediately as this is a term to perm role.
Full training will be provided for this role. All they require is a can-do attitude and willingness to learn and perform the task in hand.
£11.50ph + holiday pay = £12.89ph. Holiday paid weekly
Monday to Friday alternating shifts between 6am to 9pm. 8 hour shifts. Flexibility will be required
Please apply now if you feel this role is perfect for you and one of our team can give you a call.
Please note we are getting a high volume of candidates at present. If you do not hear back within 5 days please take it your application has been unsuccessful
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 weeks
Salary: £11.50-£12.89 per hour
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have access to your own Transport
- Are you available for full time work immediately
- Do you have a good eye for detail
- Can you commit to the days and hours in the advert
- Do you wear glasses?
Work Location: In person