Posted more than a month ago
£23,000 - £26,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join a successful family run manufacturing company who really like to develop and promote from within. My client is a market leader within their field and are looking for a skilled Account Manager who has experience of managing and mentoring a team.
Due to phenomenal growth within the business this is a really exciting time to join this family run manufacturing company who pride themselves on delivering leading products as a market specialist within their sector.
This Entrepreneurial company give you the ownership, visibility and accountability to drive the business forward to achieve goals and targets within a newly refurbished and spacious office.
What you’ll be doing:
Excellence in service and family values are part of my clients DNA. You will thrive in this role if you are obsessed with customer satisfaction and that is the minimum you seek from your team. As an Account Manager/ Team Leader you will be joining a business which believes its employees are the driving force behind the company.
As an Account Manager you will be:
- Assisting the Senior Account Managers and Customer Service Manager in the day to day operations
- Proactively managing your own workload, working towards any targets given
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments to ensure customer specific requirements are met
- Ensuring complaints are addressed quickly and consistently
- Preparing for and participating in the weekly meetings to go through credits and complaints
- Working closely with the Senior Account Manager to ensure customer accounts remain within terms
- Working closely with existing and new customers, building face to face relationships, maximising sales opportunities via outbound and inbound telephone calls
- Ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly and professional environment; establishing rapport and maintaining solid product knowledge; Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- To assist in the day to day duties of the Customer Services tasks and objectives