TRAVEL OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
Posted more than a month ago
£23,000 - £30,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for an established London travel company.
This role would suit someone who is passionate to get into the travel industry.
Working within the Ops Department the position is a varied one.
- Taking payments
- Checking bookings
- Calling airlines
- Taking calls from clients dealing with customer service queries i.e. where are my tickets, how do I check in, how much baggage can I take, what are the covid rules etc.
- General office duties, filing, post.
- Answer calls, route the calls, take messages.
- Excel spreadsheet work, lists of bookings, numbers etc.
- Making calls for the MD i.e. calling BT quering bills etc.
Over time there is an opportunity to grow and become an agent or move into a senior office assistant type role.
The salary is very negotiable depending on experience.