SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Posted 2 weeks ago
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a successful family run manufacturing company who really like to develop and promote from within. My client is a market leader within their field and are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive who will be able to grow with the company.
Due to phenomenal growth within the business this is a really exciting time to join this family run manufacturing company who pride themselves on delivering leading products as a market specialist within their sector.
This Entrepreneurial company give you the ownership, visibility and accountability to drive the business forward to achieve goals and targets within a newly refurbished and spacious office.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive with enthusiasm and a great team working ethic, with strong skills in communication, copy-writing, analytics, data interpretation and reporting.
In your varied role you will:
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Work closely with our Senior Graphic Designer and Videographer/Photographer
- Assists in the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, social media accounts and personalised products for Customers
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Organise and oversee pre and post advertising/communication campaigns social media, exhibitions and promotional events
- Establish and maintain effective day to day relationships and communication between the marketing function and internal/external customers
- Conduct relevant market research and analyse competitors’ products, content, and prices
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions
- Assistance and ensuring all ecommerce communication (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc) is checked and maintained to a high and current industry standard
- Responsible for the creation and adaptation of written content for specific social media, news stories and blogs
- You’ll ensure that material is clear, consistent, complete and credible, and that text is well written, grammatically correct and accessible. You’ll take the initial material, or the copy, and make it ready for publication
- Using MailChimp to create and manage mailing lists, newsletters, automated marketing campaigns and extracting analytics
- To undertake additional ad-hoc projects/responsibilities as required. To support other members of the team when needed
- extremely creative and have expert English written and verbal communication skills
- Have a natural instinct and love for Marketing
If you are extremely creative and have expert English written and verbal communication skills with a natural instinct and a love of Marketing this could be the role for you!