PURCHASING AND SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Posted 2 weeks ago
£40,000 per annum
EXCELLENT BENEFITS WITH CAREER PROGRESSION
Are you looking for a purchasing role where you can use your extensive supplier management skills within the automorive trade to the max? Are you a motivated, articulate individual, an effective communicator both orally and in writing. Equally effective at ‘shop-floor’ and ‘boardroom’ level. Do you live locally to the Thames Ditton area and are currently seeking a role within a well-established, respected organisation that supports and rewards staff as well as offering excellent career progression & benefits?
My client is a dedicated independent service provider who work within vehicle management. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prestigious and forward thinking company and to join a highly dedicated, professional and motivated team in a varied and challenging role.
The main purpose of this role is to build and maintain vehicle supplier relationships ensuring all KPI’s /SLA’s are met.
- In conjunction with the Head of Operations, ensure a robust supplier management framework is in place for all suppliers through effective SLA’s and KPI metrics.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, review supplier contracts, ensuring terms deliver the maximum value to my client and their customer base.
- To improve efficiency and service delivery of the department via supplier innovation and IT systems enhancements.
- To regularly review supplier performance and ensure my client’s operational and contractual standards are met against agreed metrics and KPI’s and ensure that any customer concerns are dealt with effectively by the supplier.
- To hold regular review meetings with all key suppliers to review KPI metrics, review any concerns, ensure my client are receiving competitive terms and investigate further opportunities for business.
- To manage the dealer tender process and secure competitive discounts and service levels.
- To manage and maintain supplier contract database, ensuring that contracts are up to date and that all up-to-date terms are displayed on line purchasing portal or alternative systems where appropriate.
- To provide all relevant management reporting against supplier performance to demonstrate effective measurement of all key metrics on a regular basis.
- To ensure that all key suppliers have effective methods of measuring customer satisfaction for clients enabling accurate and robust monitoring of service delivery excellence.
- To manage all vehicle conversion and specialist providers to ensure all aspects of the supply chain is effectively supported and managed.
- Management of the Leaselink network for vehicle supply.
- To ensure that all orders are placed by the purchasing team within the agreed timescales and that all orders are validated against the pricing detailed in customer orders and dealer quotes.
- To conduct research to source best ancillary products and negotiate terms that will provide the best value for my client and its’ customer base.
- To ensure Suppliers are aware of my client’s business strategy and conduct the relationship in line with the compnay core values.
Please apply now if you would like to join the team and be a part of their continuing success.