PART TIME DISPOSALS AND RISK ADMINISTRATOR
Posted more than a month ago
£17,500 per annum
Are you an experienced administrator who is used to providing support to the business? Do you have strong IT skills? Do you live near to Thames Ditton and are interested in joining a progressive and motivated organisation? Are you looking for benefits that including company performance related bonus scheme, private medical cover, life assurance, 25 days holiday (FTE) and subsidised gym membership? Then this is the part time role for you!
My client is an independent services company specialising in vehicle management based in Thames Ditton. They are an established and forward thinking company who have this great opportunity within their data optimisation team due to an internal restructure.
This is a part time role either working three days per week, 5 hours per day or 30 hours per week.
· To assist with and support the administrative process relating to the disposal of vehicles.
· To liaise with the Account Management Team regarding ‘end of contract’ vehicles.
· To liaise with suppliers and appointed collection agents regarding ‘end of contract’ vehicle collections.
· To liaise with appointed assessors regarding ‘end of contract’ vehicle assessments.
· To liaise with appointed auction houses regarding vehicle disposals and ‘end of contract’ repairs.
· To process related invoices.
· To update the Fleetware system and all relevant files with vehicle disposal detail.
· To process the V5 documents to a new keeper.
· To assist with maintaining the manufacturer and dealer discounts within KWIKCONTROL.
· To assist with maintaining new vehicle data including vehicle list prices and vehicle option prices from the manufacturers within KWIKCONTROL.
· To liaise with the Purchasing team regarding vehicle and discount information when required for a vehicle order.
· To liaise with vehicle manufacturers regarding upcoming vehicle product information.
· To process yearly vehicle exercise duty changes into KWIKCONTROL.
· To process CAP sheet requests for vehicles when required
Applications for this role are particularly invited from an admin background with previous admin experience in this or a similar industry sector.
If you are a strong team player with fantastic IT skills and have some previous experience in a similar role and/or in a fleet management company please do apply.