PART TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Posted more than a month ago
£20,000 per annum
Welwyn Garden City
Are you an experienced customer service administrator who has excellent customer service experience? Do you have strong admin skills? Do you live near to Welwyn Garden City and are interested in joining a progressive and motivated organisation? Are you looking for benefits that including company performance related bonus scheme, private medical cover, life assurance, 25 days holiday (FTE) and subsidised gym membership? Then this is the part time role for you!
My client is an independent services company specialising in vehicle management with a sub-office based in Welwyn Garden City. They are an established and forward thinking company who have this great opportunity within their data optimisation team due to an internal restructure.
This is a part time role either working 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Shift work will be involved starting at 7am – 5pm. So you could be working either 7am – 12pm or 12pm – 5pm.
· To ensure all visitors are greeted in a professional, efficient and courteous manner in line with the reception procedures and site rules guidelines.
· To ensure the reception and waiting areas are kept tidy and presentable at all times.
· To ensure all incoming calls are answered and customer requests are processed and directed to the relevant individual /department in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
· To ensure that all face to face enquiries are actioned appropriately.
· To check in customers vehicles, check defect books, obtain vehicle mileage and create the appropriate paperwork including vehicle pre-check sheet for the workshop staff.
· To liaise with drivers and customers to obtain information to assist correct repair/s, ensuring prompt and efficient handover of vehicle on completion, updating customers, where appropriate with repair updates and/or completion of repairs in a timely and professional manner.
· To release vehicles back to customer ensuring correct procedures are followed.
· To book vehicles into main dealers for warranty and vehicle recall work as advised by the Workshop Controller.
· To take bookings for MOT’s and Services for HCC lease car fleet and other private customers.
· To ensure deliveries are signed for, and are checked and collected promptly. To deliver all incoming post to the relevant established collection points.
· To raise new downtime records on our Fleet System. Identifying downtime status including updating the system with repair notes and general comments, as required.
· Check ‘Out of Hours’ reports every morning and action as necessary.
· Raise workshop ‘Work In Progress’ (WIP’s) job cards electronically.
· Arrange via a third party for tyres to be replaced or repaired and update and check the Tyre Company portal.
· Arrange vehicle recovery as necessary.
· Process Mobile Response Unit (MRU) downtimes and produce WIP and job cards and communicate as required.
· To liaise with the Parts Controller if parts are required to carry out ‘booked in work’.
If you are a strong team player with fantastic admin skills and have some previous experience in a similar role and/or in a fleet management company please do apply.