Posted more than a month ago
£11.00 per hour
Here at Halmer Recruit we are recruiting for an office assistant to join our busy client
based in Hersham, Surrey on a temp basis.
We have an opportunity for the right candidate to work for this well established
Garden Nursery, you will be based in the office working closely with the external
team. The role is varied & includes but isn't limited to the following…
Ensure the smooth running of the sales office.
Make sure labels are printed in the order of priority and keep the board up to
Enter sales orders on to Sage, ensuring that all cost prices are correct and
email a confirmation to the customer.
Update cost prices seasonally and special offers on Sage.
Make sure all retails are correct on HLS.
Create codes for new products and set up on HLS.
· Answer the phone when other administrators are unable to.
· Organise transport when required for our long-distance deliveries.
· Help print labels and Delivery Notes when required.
· Organise Poinsettia and Christmas basket orders, availabilities & catalogues
– Adobe experience
· General administration for Directors.
· Email invoices to customers.
· Keep track of customer allocations and make sure they are sent when
· Welcome visitors, making sure they sign in and wear a hi-vis.
· Deal with customers that come and collect from us. Invoice them and take
payment (cash or card). Write cash payments on the cash sheet.
· Keep customers epos departments informed of new products.
· Any jobs that need to be done to assist Sales Team during busy times and
when they are absent.
· Send out marketing emails/leaflets.
· Monitor label stock levels and order more when required.
· Flexibility to work longer hours or start earlier when necessary.
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not
meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
Hours, days & Pay.
Monday to Friday.
£9.50 up to £11 per hour, depending on experience.
08:00 until 16:00pm
Monday to Friday
This is a temp role expected to last until at least the end of June but could be
extended beyond this point.
If this role sparks your interest please apply here for a member of our team to
contact you & discuss it further.