Posted more than a month ago
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a successful family run manufacturing company. My client is a market leader within their field and are looking for a Marketing Assistant who will be able to grow with the company.
This Entrepreneurial company give you the ownership, visibility and accountability to drive the business forward to achieve goals and targets within a newly refurbished and spacious office.
The role; you will –
- Be involved in all marketing efforts either taking full ownership of areas such as data integrity, social media posting or having your own campaign or event to manage, as well as working with the Marketing Manager and Director in supporting the delivery of the marketing plan
- Have an excellent eye and attention for detail, whether it be proofing or reviewing the industry for trends and inspiration
- Be responsible for the creation and adaptation of written and creative content for specific social media, news stories and blogs
- Enjoy creating content, whether it be ideas, a publication or blog post
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Establish and maintain effective day to day relationships and communication between the marketing function and internal stakeholders and external customers
- Be organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions
- Manage administrative duties in the department such as direct mailings, custom requests for data and log ins, website updates, newsletters collation
- Undertake additional ad-hoc projects and responsibilities as required.
Please apply for this role if you have a good understanding of social media platforms and great time management skills.