Posted 3 weeks ago
£23,000 per annum
EXCELLENT BENEFITS WITH CAREER PROGRESSION
Are you looking for an HR role where you can use your excellent organisation skills to the max? Are you a motivated, articulate individual with discreet communication skills? Do you live locally to the Thames Ditton area and are currently seeking a role within a well-established, respected organisation that supports and rewards staff as well as offering excellent career progression & benefits?
My client is a dedicated independent service provider who work within vehicle management. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prestigious and forward thinking company and to join a highly dedicated, professional and motivated team in a varied and challenging role.
This role provides a great opportunity for you to get involved with general HR Administration where you will be more than just a friendly person to deal with queries over the phone or by email, you will have great listening skills, attention to detail and a willingness to problem solve. A varied and interactive role, there are no two days the same so being organised will give you a head start. You will be joining a supportive team of colleagues and will be guided, trained, and developed by a dedicated team.
This role can open doors to wide ranging career opportunities and best of all there’s no weekend working.
What you’ll be doing
- Co-ordinate recruitment and selection activities, including liaising with recruitment agencies and other suitable sources, updating the HR System, liaising with applicants and managers, ensuring that costs are minimised and all stages within the Selection Process are undertaken in a timely manner
- To carry out interviews (where appropriate) together with managers, senior management and HR Manager, ensuring that the Recruitment Policy is adhered to at all times and that the Company is presented as an employer of choice
- To ensure that we provide an excellent service to candidates throughout the recruitment process and that the Company is represented in a professional manner
- To manage the new starter process including Contract Pack preparation, background screening, preparing induction folders and creating role specific familiarisation programmes with the manager
- In conjunction with the HR Manager, develop, co-ordinate, monitor and evaluate staff induction
- Carry out the HR 3 month review process with employees and ensuring that end of assessment period process is carried out by managers
- Co-ordinate and manage student work experience programmes across all sites
- To process monthly payroll which will include liaising with the payroll bureau regarding all payroll adjustments and queries. Ensuring that payroll adjustments are accurately reflected in the HR system
- Liaise with benefit providers and brokers to ensure that employee information is accurately maintained and audited, timely notification is given regarding starters and leavers and costs are managed
- To process monthly staff salary exchange schemes including pension, gym membership, childcare voucher, cycle to work in accordance with required timescales and procedures
- Respond to queries and provide advice and guidance to employees and managers relating to reward, including remuneration, employee benefits and payroll
- To produce all staff correspondence including amendment to contracts and benefit confirmation letters
- To assist in the provision of monthly and adhoc MI reports including workforce statistical data, performance, staff survey, recruitment and absence management
You will also get involved with:
- Employee Relations
- Employee Engagement
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Learning & Development
Please apply now if you would like to join the team and be a part of their continuing success.