Posted more than a month ago
£13.48 per hour
Full Job Description
Are you and experienced Gardener looking for work during the Summer?
My client based in Brookwood are seeking a Gardener to join them on a temporary ongoing contract.
The role is expected to last at least two months but could possibly be extended.
The role will involve but isn’t limited too…
- Hedge Trimming
- Maintenance of the grounds
- Using/operating a Wheel Borrow.
- Mowing & Leaf Blowing
- General gardening duties
- Ideally have previous experience within Gardening and/or grounds maintenance
- Available references for the past 2 employers
- Available asap.
- Have a driving licence
Monday to Thursday – 08.00am – 16:30pm
Friday’s – 08:00 am – 14:30pm
Paying up to £13.48ph depending on experience. This rate is including holiday pay. Payments are paid weekly, one week in hand.
If you feel this will be perfect for you, then please apply now to be considered for this role. Due to an influx of applications, if you haven’t heard from a member of our team within one week of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract
Contract length: 2- 3 months
Salary: £11.33-£13.48 per hour
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have steel toe capped safety boots?
- Can you start full time temporary work asap?
- Can you commit to the days and hours in the advert?
- Do you have previous gardening experience ?
- Can you supply two previous employer references?
- Do you drive & have your own transportation such as a car or motorbike?