Posted 4 days ago
£23,000 - £26,000 per annum
My client is based in Guildford and is looking for an Event Coordinator to work within a busy growing events business. The team run large-scale exhibitions throughout Europe and smaller events for their clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the management team when required on all events
- Work to event timelines ensuring all deadlines are met and to the highest quality.
- Regularly communicating with customers to ensure they are delivering exceptional customer service and contact throughout the journey of the event
- Establish and build strong relationships with key suppliers such as production companies and venues, using your negotiation skills to get the very best value and quality
- Carry out internal tasks such as raising invoices, working with suppliers, credit control, data management.
- Exhibitor and Delegate liaison for any queries relating to the numerous events
- Work with the marketing team to expand current data for attendees, including approaching new delegates through various platforms.
Core competencies require:
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- An excellent communicator
- Strategic thinker
- Innovative and creative
- Customer focused
Normal working hours for this role will be 9am – 5.30pm Mon – Fri with the occasional Sunday or evening working a couple of times a year. My client would consider hybrid working of 3 days in the office and 2 remote.
So if you are a team player, organised and creative and someone who can remain calm under pressure, this could be the role for you!