DESK TOP SUPPORT ANALYST
Posted 2 weeks ago
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for a Desk Top Analyst to join a successful family run manufacturing company who really like to develop and promote from within. My client is a market leader within their field and are looking for a Desk Top Analyst who will be able to grow with the company.
Due to phenomenal growth within the business this is a really exciting time to join this family run manufacturing company who pride themselves on delivering leading products as a market specialist within their sector.
This Entrepreneurial company give you the ownership, visibility and accountability to drive the business forward to achieve goals and targets within a newly refurbished and spacious office.
What you’ll be doing:
Operating and maintaining computer systems and networks to ensure that my client employees get the most effective IT functionality. This is a busy and varied role that would suit a highly organised and structured individual who is used to completing tasks to strict deadlines.
As a Desk Top Support Analyst you will be:
- Build and install PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents
- Maintain installed PCs, networks, telephone systems and peripherals with routine maintenance Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to senior team leaders for consideration and implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Explain and document technical issues in a clear way to clients
- Use call logging system to accurately record support requests
- Assist with maintaining and supporting existing and new systems
We are looking for a support specialist who has the ability to communicate both verbally and electronically. If you have the ability to present technical solutions or improvements to line managers in a concise manner and can think systematically and remain calm under pressure this could be the role for you!