Customer Service Advisor – Walton
Posted more than a month ago
£20,000 - £26,000 per annum
Purpose of the role:
In this Customer service focused role you will be speaking with people to help organise a repayment plan that suits both parties whilst displaying excellent customer service. (Full Training is provided)
Role and Responsibilities
- Help customers by dealing with queries/disputes.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls & webchats.
- Providing a professional service which meets “quality assurance” gateway standard whilst achieving the key performance indicator targets which have been set.
- Complying with Regulatory Rules and Guidance that are covered during training.
- Customer service orientated.
- Self-motivated with a target/objective driven approach.
- Be able to empathise with customers.
- Salary review on passing probation
- Bonus of up to £4.2k per year
- Lots of Incentives
- Paid overtime available
- Opportunities for progression
- Work nights out
Hours: 2 shifts – 8:00am to 4:30pm & 11:30am to 8:00pm Mon – Fri (2 x lates per week) 1 x Saturday per month 9am-2pm
If you are successful you will be working in a team of very experienced, highly skilled credit professionals from diverse backgrounds who are totally committed to providing clients with sustained levels of exceptional service and performance in all aspects of their business.