Content Development Manager
Posted 2 weeks ago
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
My client who are a fully integrated marketing and communications agency is currently looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Content Development Manager to join their growing team of communications professionals.
Main Purpose of the Role:
Working closely with the Account Director, the Content Development Manager will produce a variety of content across a number of projects for clients across the agency.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Manage, write and deliver engaging content on-time and on-budget for a range of B2B technology clients including press releases, opinion, features, exhibiting a flair for longer form writing e.g. articles, thought leadership pieces, blogs, creative copy; client magazines, brochures, bulletins, newsletters, educational guides, white papers, case studies, script development, infographics.
- Devise content marketing initiatives that are aligned with client strategic objectives.
- Work closely with account teams in an advisory capacity on the role of content and ensure content is in line with campaign strategy.
- Advise clients on search engine optimisation of online content, e.g. keywords, tagging, links.
- Promote content marketing as appropriate in discussions with clients and prospects.
- Work closely with the team and actively contribute to brainstorms and client meetings where appropriate.
- Ensure that content produced is of the highest quality against key deliverables and profitably – attention to detail is key.
- Work closely with the Integrated Communications Team who is responsible for the management of the process that supports the creation and roll-out of integrated communications and marketing campaigns.
- Commission and manage new content with freelance content developers as required.
- Contribute to budgeting and forecasting processes and deliver work efficiently to ensure profitability.
- Develop market and subject area knowledge so as to become an acknowledged expert in the agency.
- Collect market intelligence on topics and trends within the industry and provide analysis on areas clients could cover.
If you have a good understanding of the needs of B2B brands and the role engaging content plays in bringing brands closer to their customers with excellent attention to detail, presentation and communication skills this could be the role for you!