Posted 3 weeks ago
£22,000 - £27,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional administrator to join a successful estate agency based near Hampton. My client is a market leader within their field and are looking for an administrator who will be able to grow with the company and who ideally has some property experience.
This is a fun challenging role, ideally for someone who can multi task lots of duties and can easily fit into a great team.
- Compile paperwork for Valuations & create Val packs
- Generate letters for Instructions and writing up property details
- Chase Contracts, AML’s and property info sheet
- Process Price reduction/ Withdrawn/ Fall Through
- Process Under offer/ Exchange/ Completion
- Assist Manager with touting material and 123 letters
- Photo management
You will also need to support the office with the following:
- Office and individual IT management, phone and printer issues
- Monitor and filter all calls to the MD office
- Organise School Fetes and local sponsorships with managers
- Order and maintain bin bags and other office supplies
- Maintain office appearance and sort any maintenance issues
- Report RM/Zoopla issues and duplications
You will need to be a car driver as you may be required to work from other office from time to time. You must have great IT skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of Photoshop would be a big advantage.