ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Posted more than a month ago
£30,000 per annum
EXCELLENT BENEFITS WITH CAREER PROGRESSION
Are you looking for an Account Executive role where you can use your excellent customer service skills to the max? Are you a motivated, articulate individual with high levels of proficiency in Microsoft Office? Do you live locally to the Thames Ditton area and are currently seeking a role within a well-established, respected organisation that supports and rewards staff as well as offering excellent career progression & benefits?
My client is a dedicated independent service provider who work within vehicle management. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prestigious and forward thinking company and to join a highly dedicated, professional and motivated team in a varied and challenging role.
My client can be flexible re the hours for this role and would consider 40 hours per week at salary level of £26,666 per annum or a 45 hour week at a salary level of £30,000 per annum.
This role provides a great opportunity for you to get involved with customers where you will be more than just a friendly person to answer their queries over the phone or by email, you will have great listening skills, attention to detail and a willingness to problem solve. You will be involved in dealing with driver queries and supporting the key customer contacts which means handling different types of conversations, from answering a simple question to more complex issues. You’ll champion great customer service, be a clear communicator that’s happy to work with people at all levels in an organisation. A varied and interactive role, there are no two days the same so being organised will give you a head start. You will be joining a supportive team of colleagues and will be guided, trained, and developed by a dedicated team.
This role would suit someone who is well organised, with a can do attitude. If you have worked in a B2B or B2C customer service environment then that’s a great start.
This role can open doors to wide ranging career opportunities and best of all there’s no weekend working.
What you’ll be doing
- Acting as the day to day point of contact for our fleet contacts and drivers
- Generating a range of customer documentation to help our customers operate their company vehicles safely and efficiently
- Handling and solving queries for the fleet contact and drivers
- Managing/generating monthly customer invoicing
- Generating and authorising external supplier orders
- Producing regular and ‘ad-hoc’ customer reports
- Working with other departments to improve business processes that help us deliver a high quality customer experience
- Being an ambassador for first class customer service.
Please apply now if you would like to join the team and be a part of their continuing success.